- There are many BitTorrent clients available on Windows and other operating systems, but none were previously available for Windows RT. Torrex Beta, available from the Windows.
- Category: File Sharing Last Updated: 2020-09-08 File size: 1.61 MB Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Download 667 369 downloads. This file will download from the developer's website.
- Take Command of Your Torrents. The BitTorrent protocol is a peer-to-peer sharing system.
Compact BitTorrent free client with expansive capabilities. Download uTorrent for free and enjoy!
Jun 15, 2019. Windows (early preview) Nightly builds. SHA256 Hashes Code Signing Policy Windows MSI packages: free code signing provided by SignPath.io, certificate by SignPath Foundation. Unix Distros. Ubuntu Stable More info. Fedora Official Packages $ yum install transmission. OpenSUSE Official Packages. Mandriva Mandriva Wiki.
uTorrent is an efficient BitTorrent client for Windows from the originator of the BitTorrent protocol. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in uTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading, and Mainline DHT. Additionally, uTorrent supports the protocol encryption joint specification and peer exchange. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources--typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all.
The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.Deleting an app doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app. Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm.
Bittorrent 64 Bit Windows 10
- Publisher Site
- Software License
- Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1, Vista, XP (64/32 bit)
- Total Downloads
The qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.
Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
qBittorrent is developed by volunteers in their spare time.
If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.
Donation info here.
If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these instructions.
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more..
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages
Bittorrent Free Download
Go ahead and try qBittorrent, you won't regret it!