Frequently Asked Questions
Software reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Find the Software that is right for you. Your Mac is not immune to threats — yet. Our free Mac antivirus protects on 3 fronts. Malware isn’t the only threat to your Mac. Malicious websites and vulnerable Wi-Fi. This Blog is About Mac software, free download,Mac Game Free download,Download and install Software for Mac OS X,App for Apple Mac, Download Free App for Mac,Mac app free, Free app Mac,Mac software, free download,Mac software Install Guide in Myanmar,Mac Software,Apple,Apple App Store,Mac app,Download software For Mac. Free Mac LightScribe Software. Below are the latest Free Mac LightScribe Software downloads of the. LightScribe System Software (LSS) and LightScribe Simple Labeler. LightScribe System Software LSS Mac (OSX 10.3.9 or later).
- Can I recover data if the drive shows as unmounted?
- The drive cannot be accessed if it's not mounted. Please try to mount it in Disk Utility, then run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and scan the disk to recover lost data.
- How can I find the lost data from the scan result?
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard offers data filtering and search functions. You can filter the files by size and type, or search them by file/folder name or file extension.
- Why cannot I recover 2GB data for free?
- It is recommended to check the version installed is Free or Trial because they are different versions. The Trial has data preview function but cannot save any files, while the Free version enables to recover 2 GB files. The default free space is 500 MB and you may share the product on social media to get another 1.5GB.
Clean Up Mac Software Free
- Why cannot the recovered files be opened?
- A file is saved as 2 parts on the storage device: directory information (which contains a file name, timestamp and size info, etc.) and data content. If the files with original file names and folder structures cannot be opened, one possible reason is the corrupted directory information. There is still a chance to recover the data content with the RAW Recovery method in our software.
- How long does it take to scan the drive?
- It strongly depends on the capacity of your hard drive and the performance of your computer. As a reference, hard drive recoveries can be completed in around 10 to 12 hours for a 1-TB healthy hard drive in general conditions.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
Best Mac Software Free
Spotify download software. To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Mac software, free download Sites
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Business Card Mac Software Free
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.