Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support. For Apple enthusiasts who want to use Microsoft’s Office software on a Mac, iPad, or iPhone, you can easily download the full Office 365 bundle, or any of its individual apps, from the Mac App. Jun 22, 2020.
- This is a list of Apple Macintosh software published by Microsoft.Prior to 1994, Microsoft had an extensive range of actively developed Macintosh software. In 1994, Microsoft stopped development of most of its Mac applications until a new version of Office in 1998, after the creation of the new Microsoft Macintosh Business Unit the year prior.
- Software for Mac. Showing 1 - 6 of 6 results Microsoft 365 Family. Rated 4 out of 5 stars. There are 8454 reviews 8K.Some features require specialized hardware and/or software.Microsoft Photos works with pictures and videos stored on your PC and in OneDrive. Windows 10 Pro. Rated 4 out of 5 stars.
This is a list of Apple Macintosh software published by Microsoft. Prior to 1994, Microsoft had an extensive range of actively developed Macintosh software. In 1994, Microsoft stopped development of most of its Mac applications until a new version of Office in 1998, after the creation of the new Microsoft Macintosh Business Unit the year prior.
Pre-Microsoft Macintosh Business Unit (1984-1998)
- Microsoft BASIC Version 1.0 - Version 3.0 (1984–1986)
- Microsoft Multiplan (1984)
- Microsoft Excel Version 1.0 (1985), 1.5 (1988), 2.2 (1989), 3.0 (1990), 4.0 (1992), 5.0 (1993)
- Microsoft Word Version 1.0 (1985), 3.0 (1987), 4.0 (1989), 5.x (1991), 6.0 (1993)
- Microsoft Write 1.0 (1987)
- Microsoft Works Versions 1.0 to 4.0 (1986–1994)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Version 1.0 (1986), 4.0 (1991)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Version 1.0 (1987), 2.0 (1988), 3.0 (1992), 4.0 (1994)
- QuickBASIC Version 1.0 (1988)
- Microsoft Project Versions 1.0 to 4.0 (1991–1993)
- Microsoft Art Gallery (1993)
- Microsoft Dinosaurs (1993)
- Microsoft FoxPro 2 Version 2.6 (1994)
- Microsoft Bookshelf Version 4.0 (1994)
- Ghostwriter Mysteries for Creative Writer: The Case of the Blue Makva (1994)
- Microsoft Cinemania Version '94, '95, '96, '97 (1994–1996)
- Microsoft Creative Writer (1994)
- Microsoft Dangerous Creatures (1994)
- Microsoft Fine Artist (1994)
- Microsoft Musical Instruments (1994)
- Microsoft Arcade (1995)
- Microsoft Dogs (1995)
- Microsoft Encarta Version '95 (1995), 97 (1996)
- The Magical School Bus (1995)
- Explores Bugs
- Explores in the Age of the Dinosaurs
- Explores inside the Earth
- Explores the Human Body
- Explores the Ocean
- Explores the Rainforest
- Explores the Solar System
- Microsoft Visual C++ Pro Cross Development for Mac 4.0 (1995)
- Microsoft Wine Guide (1995)
- Internet Explorer for Mac Versions 2.0-5.2.3 (1996–2003)
- Microsoft Music Central 96 (1996)
- Microsoft Music Central 97 (1996)
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro Version 3.0 (1996)
Post Microsoft Macintosh Business Unit (1997-Present)
Software in this list is not necessarily written by Macintosh Business Unit, however was/is published by Microsoft Corp.
- Internet Explorer for Mac 96-05
- Microsoft Edge (2019)
- Microsoft FrontPage (1998)
- Microsoft Outlook (1998–2001) 14 (2010), 16 (2018)
- Microsoft Excel Version 8.0 (1998), 9.0 (2000), 10 (2001), 11 (2004), 12 (2008), 14 (2010), 16 (2018)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Version 8.0 (1998), 9.0 (2000), 10.0 (2002), 11.0 (2004), 12.0 (2008), 14 (2010), 16 (2018)
- Microsoft Word Version 8.0 (1998), 9.0 (2000), 10 (2001), 11 (2004), 12 (2008) 14 (2010), 16 (2018)
- Microsoft Entourage (2001–2008)
- Windows Media Player Version 6.3 (2000), 7.0.1 (2001), 7.1 (2002), 9.0 (2003)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2017), (2019)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code (2015)
- Microsoft Virtual PC (2004-6)
- Phase One Media Pro (2010) (formerly Microsoft Expression Media and iView Media Pro)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Connector (Version 1, 2), Microsoft Windows Phone for Mac 3.0
- Skype (since its acquisition by Microsoft in 2011)
- ^Microsoft BASIC version information
- ^Flight Simulator History Website - Timeline
What you need to install Windows 10 on Mac
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
- iMac introduced in 2012 or later1
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
The latest macOS updates, which can include updates to Boot Camp Assistant. You will use Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows 10.
64GB or more free storage space on your Mac startup disk:
- Your Mac can have as little as 64GB of free storage space, but at least 128GB of free storage space provides the best experience. Automatic Windows updates require that much space or more.
- If you have an iMac Pro or Mac Pro with 128GB of memory (RAM) or more, your startup disk needs at least as much free storage space as your Mac has memory.2
An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16GB or more, unless you're using a Mac that doesn't need a flash drive to install Windows.
A 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, this must be a full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- If your copy of Windows came on a USB flash drive, or you have a Windows product key and no installation disc, download a Windows 10 disk image from Microsoft.
- If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you might need to create a disk image of that DVD.
Microsoft Software For Apple Mac Pc
How to install Windows 10 on Mac
To install Windows, use Boot Camp Assistant, which is included with your Mac.
1. Use Boot Camp Assistant to create a Windows partition
Open Boot Camp Assistant, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you're asked to insert a USB drive, plug your USB flash drive into your Mac. Boot Camp Assistant will use it to create a bootable USB drive for Windows installation.
- When Boot Camp Assistant asks you to set the size of the Windows partition, remember the minimum storage-space requirements in the previous section. Set a partition size that meets your needs, because you can't change its size later.
2. Format the Windows (BOOTCAMP) partition
When Boot Camp Assistant finishes, your Mac restarts to the Windows installer. If the installer asks where to install Windows, select the BOOTCAMP partition and click Format. In most cases, the installer selects and formats the BOOTCAMP partition automatically.
3. Install Windows
Unplug any external devices that aren't necessary during installation. Then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions to begin installing Windows.
4. Use the Boot Camp installer in Windows
After Windows installation completes, your Mac starts up in Windows and opens a ”Welcome to the Boot Camp installer” window. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Boot Camp and Windows support software (drivers). You will be asked to restart when done.
Microsoft Software For Mac
- If the Boot Camp installer never opens, open the Boot Camp installer manually and use it to complete Boot Camp installation.
- If you have an external display connected to a Thunderbolt 3 port on your Mac, the display will be blank (black, gray, or blue) for up to 2 minutes during installation.
How to switch between Windows and macOS
Restart, then press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key during startup to switch between Windows and macOS.
Microsoft On Mac
If you have one of these Mac models using OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later, you don't need a USB flash drive to install Windows:
- MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
- MacBook Air introduced in 2017 or later3
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later3
- iMac introduced in 2015 or later
- iMac Pro (all models)
- Mac Pro introduced in late 2013
Hbo max app download. To remove Windows from your Mac, use Boot Camp Assistant, not any other utility.
For more information about using Windows on your Mac, open Boot Camp Assistant and click the Open Boot Camp Help button.
1. If you're using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) or iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with a 3TB hard drive and macOS Mojave or later, learn about an alert you might see during installation.
2. For example, if your Mac has 128GB of memory, its startup disk must have at least 128GB of storage space available for Windows. To see how much memory your Mac has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac. To see how much storage space is available, click the Storage tab in the same window.
3. These Mac models were offered with 128GB hard drives as an option. Apple recommends 256GB or larger hard drives so that you can create a Boot Camp partition of at least 128GB.